1.26.2012

Table for Three: No. 7 Sub





Inspired by Sara and Ron’s great dining/food blog and the fact that we are constantly reading about amazing restaurants opening in Greenpoint and Williamsburg, Erik and I made a resolution to try and eat at a new (to us) restaurant every week and write about it here. I am not a food writer by any means, so these post will mostly rate each place on the food, atmosphere, toddler-friendliness and whether or not we plan to go back. Not every place loves an active two year old, so we plan on trying restaurants for either early brunch or early dinner.

Our first restaurant was new to us and very new to Greenpoint: No.7 Sub opened just last week and serves really creative sandwiches. Erik had the BBQ and I had the General Tso Tofu. The ingredients were fresh and the flavors were surprising. There was a lot of space for Ellis to run around and a great booth table near the window for people watching. I forgot to take pictures of our food and the space, so I found a few online. I liked that their menu was on the small side. It was a little strange to have a sandwich for dinner instead of lunch, but they plan to expand their hours soon. I think we’ll go back since it’s only two blocks away and I’m curious about the broccoli sandwich.

No comments: