8.24.2013

Well, that was a long break!

I can’t believe it’s been over two months since my last post! The months are passing far too quickly. I’m back at work after a very nice 16 week maternity leave. I had many wonderful play dates, walks around the neighborhood, visits to museums and some perfectly lazy days watching Leo grow, nursing and napping together. I kept Ellis home from school on Wednesdays so we could have our own little adventures and older kid play dates. Those days were exhausting, but very special. We were so lucky to have my cousin Mary Liz in NYC for two months during her internship. I’ve never had family here and it was great to spend so much time together and Erik and I were so thankful for the evenings she babysat too! Ellis had her dance recital. It was adorable . . . and long! The dance school goes all the way to high school, so there were about 20 different routines. Ellis and her fellow ballerinas were the sweetest! We also did many “photo shoots” on our bed. Ellis loves using my camera and would have me make silly poses, then she would pose and have us take pictures. It was non-stop laughter for us. Leo is a happy and healthy baby. He seems so eager to crawl and is often on his belly grunting and grabbing. He has very little interest in sitting . . . too stationary I guess. We’re always adding pictures to Instagram, but I miss this blog so I hope to be posting a little more often!











No comments: