10.01.2005

Bebel Gilberto

Yesterday Jenny and I went to Blue Note together with my collegue Joana, Mike, Sara and Patrick to see Bebel Gilberto. It became a very eventful night mainly because I made reservations for the day before by mistake and only found out ten minutes before we would leave in to the City. I called Blue Note and they said there was nothing they could do for me since I forgot to go the day before and the show was sold out. we decided to go anyway to see if with a little luck we still could get in. on the way in the city I felt so bad for letting my friends down. But when we arrived at Blue Note for one last try, fortunes finally were on my side. The hostess turned out to be a very nice lady and without too much begging put us on the reservations list of the 10:30 show that night. we just had to make sure we came early. So it ended well afterall and we were able to get in. The show was very nice although we all thought Bebel was not her best (definately not well dressed). It still was a beautifull performance. All in all a pretty nice night out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This blogstuff is great just looking around yours I have one too picture of wedding hair style website dedicated to picture of wedding hair style

Computer Anti Virus said...

Hey, nice blog and great info!
Did some digging. Here's another wedding registry wedding registry site that people interested in wedding registry will be happy to find.
Come and check it out if you get time I would really appreciate it :-)

Editor Choice said...

Excellent Blog. Well Done.
Here a site on Car Rental:
Car Rental, Cheap Car Rental, Discount Car Rental, Limousine Rental, Luxury Car Rental. Available for many destinations: Chicago Car rental, New-York Car rental, London Car rental, Paris Car rental, Rome Car rental, Boston Car rental and much more

Credit Center said...

Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering credit cards for bad credit related stuff. Feel free to visit my credit cards for bad credit site.

mattwashington9477 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

walterjones0101878497 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

open365dayz said...

Hi #NAME#. Just found your site via garden. Although I was looking for garden I was glad i came upon your site. Thanks for the read!