2.01.2012

Table for Three: Aurora





Our second dining adventure did not disappoint. Erik and I have wanted to try Aurora in Williamsburg for years. I don’t know what prevented us from going all this time. Their lovely side garden always looked so romantic. When we walked in for brunch, I was pleased to see it wasn’t too crowded and even more excited to see that the actor Hugh Jackman and his family were sitting at the table right next to us! I wonder if this was their first trip to Aurora as well?! Our food was delicious. Erik and I both ordered the $15 eggs benedict/florentine pix-fixe with coffee and a mimosa. We thought Ellis would love the granola and yogurt, but she was more excited about the bread and fresh orange juice. Three other families with toddlers were also there and there were plenty of high chairs to go around. Looking forward to trying out their dinner menu in the Spring!


No comments: