9.23.2004

royal blue out (not exactly black)

Tuesday we awoke to a very strange electrical situation in our apartment. Half of the lights/outlets worked while the other half didn't. Switch on, switch off, nothing seemed to work. It turns out that good ol' Con Edison was doing some work on the street and messed with a main wire into 151 Huron. It reminds me of the Con Ed billboard I once saw that said "On It" and someone had scrawled above it "Don't Depend". Makes me laugh every time I think about it.

For all of the Smallville fans Wednesday was a very important night. Season premier. yeah! It looks like it is back to the weekly thrill of a new episode.

On a happy note... Early congratulations to Keith and Danielle on their upcoming wedding!

On a sad note...The Dutch singer Andre Hazes passed away today at a young 53 years. Here is his website: http://www.andrehazes.nl

1 comment:

H3NR7 said...

I'm getting royal black and blue waiting for an update. Do IT!