4.07.2008

Taxes, Soccer, etc






April 15th is looming. On Saturday we had an appointment with our accountant. Not as bad as we expected. We spent most of Friday adding up all of our receipts and making lists. For dinner Saturday we went to Delta (a New Orleans restaurant) with Henry, David, Simone, Matthew and the almost 1-year old Sophie. Great to catch up with everyone. Then it was off to NJ for the NY Red Bulls Season opener. My first official soccer game. The won two to zero. They even gave away free t-shirts and scarves! I guess they are really hoping the sport will finally catch on in the US.

Last week I went with Sara to see The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. An incredible, touching film. I highly recommend it.

The first two pics are from a restaurant Erik and I tried last Thursday for lunch. I can't remember the name of the place, but it had a very memorable mirror.

No comments: