4.15.2006

Beautiful Easter Weekend


Took the day off yesterday for Good Friday and did some things around the house and talked with family over the phone. I love walking around during a weekday. It is so much calmer than the weekend.

Last Wednesday I met up with Belle and her dressmaker Rae to look at fabric for Belle's wedding dress and also for the bridemaids dresses. We went to some shops on 40th street that had the most beautiful selections of laces, silks, ribbons. It will be hard to go back to shopping at the dingy fabric stores on Canal Street.

Last night I met up with Nicole and Kathy at the Comfort Diner to catch up and to discuss the possibilty of forming a freelance company togther. We all want to keep our day jobs for the time being, but want to see how working together might be.

This morning Erik and I planted herbs, geraniums, and some nasturtium seeds out on the deck. We also brought all of the plants from inside the apartment outside. I think my rosemary plant was especially excited. I believe it has already grown a few inches. Took some photos that I will post later today.

No comments: